Monday, November 2, 2015


Just a little sunflower to brighten your day!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Watercolor fish

I enjoyed Gina Bronzini Ahrens watercolor Wednesday today on Periscope. I couldn't see her inspiration piece so I just painted as she painted, even though the image was broadcasting upside down.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Quirky Girls

I joined a FB group dedicated to creating quirky girls.  These are my first four girls.  They were a blast to create.  The rules on this challenge are to draw the girls with your eyes closed, no peaking.  Then you can paint, etc as much as you desire.  I named each of my girls.  Their names are Caspienne, Calypso, Tilda, and Soliel.  I just love doing them and will definitely do more.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Mirror, mirror

This week's DLP prompt done on large playing cards.  I had a lot of fun with this one.   Done with a deli print background, paint, charcoal, neo color II and probably a couple of other mixed media products.  I love birds and am the queen of my realm!  So this was just plain fun to do.

Thursday, August 6, 2015


I had so much fun doing these flowers in one of my altered journals. I think it would be great on a canvas. I used modeling paste for background texture. Before it dried I sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and let everything dry. The stems are bling, the leaves are butterfly wings and a dragon fly. The flowers are ribbon yarn used in knitting, some tiny glass beads for the centers.

This piece was inspired by CeeCee at Creationsceecee, Sue Hiles at Shiles728MixedMediaSue and Cindy Utter. I watched all three of these versions created from CeeCee's original canvas done during #lovesummerart on YouTube. Then I put my own spin on the project. Everyone's is different.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Flower Fantasy

Hope you enjoy this watercolor titled Flower Fantasy.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

30 paintings in 30 days

30 paintings in 30 days challenge with Gina Ahrens.  I did ATC size watercolors using the various watercolor mediums I have.  I labeled on the back of each one what I used so it can be referenced later.  It was a fun challenge and I will probably continue to create more.  It was a great way to experiment and see what kind of effects each of the different products created.