Saturday, July 20, 2013

Today's Bounty






Today's bounty! What a busy day this has been. I made a dozen banana blueberry muffins, two loaves of zucchini bread, froze eight 2 cup bags of shredded zucchini, roasted a pan of cherry tomatoes, and made 15 cups of tomato sauce. Now I have 5 frozen bags ready to use for spaghetti, pizza, chili or lasagne. I also had two pints of tomato juice to put in the refrigerator for this week.

The roasted cherry tomatoes were so good. I toasted a Hawaiian sweet roll and topped it with flavored goat cheese and the roasted tomatoes. I think I'll make a pizza with the rest of the roasted tomatoes this week.

All the zucchini and tomatoes are from the garden. I am tired but will be glad this winter when I enjoy the summer bounty.



Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment