Sunday, March 24, 2013

For the love of Pigs





My grand-daughter loves pigs. So I did this for her on an 8x10 canvas. It was inspired by a Christy Tomlinson sketch. I showed it to her via FaceTime so she wouldn't have to wait until I see her next time. She was so excited and said she loved it. She said she already had a place to hang it in her room. She's so funny with her love of pigs. Said she wants a pot bellied pig to raise. My DD said "no way"! Anyway, she can add this one to her collection. I forgot to ask her what she wanted to name her. Hmmm?

So now I think I'll quit for today. I'm tired but have had so much fun. My fingers are all inky but my desk is clean. I got my gelli prints cut to size and have two paintings. I think I've had a productive day. Oh yeh, I even had some Cardinals come visit on my windowsill. Don't think I've ever been that close to one. They are such gorgeous birds!


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment