Monday, August 26, 2013

First video

I made a short video on the Gelli Journal I finished this weekend and posted yesterday. I've watched a lot of videos on artists showing the finished project or how to tut's. I thought I'd give it a try on this project. I had to hold my Ipad in one hand and try to turn the pages with the other one. It's not as easy as they all make it look. When I reached for a couple of products I wanted to show, the video picked up the sounds of my moving. Sounds like a train coming through. I don't have a way of editing this video, so I'll just post as it was filmed. I'll be able to look back at my first video and laugh. If you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point? At least I'll have a record of the completed journal.




- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

  1. I was able to see the video this time. No problems. Love your accent and all those shimmery pages.

    ReplyDelete