Wednesday, December 17, 2014

48 flash challenge 12/16/14 for December Daily

The challenge is to use sprays or paint and stencils. This snowman is my entry for the challenge.





1. stencils -The shape of the tree was created by using a wood tree as the stencil and painting dots around the stencil to get the shape. I also used Lindy's spray with a snowflake stencil in the sky background. It isn't easy to see in the picture but I can see it IRL. I also stenciled snowflakes using glitter paste.
2. Paint - I used paint in the background, the snowman and the tree.
3. Sprays - Lindy's sprays in luscious lime and Caribbean blue. These were used with stencils for the tree and the snowflakes in the background.

I also used washi tape, stamps, pearl pen, and glitter paste.
- Posted using BlogPress

3 comments:

  1. Using a wood tree as a stencil, brilliant Carol! This page is so cute, I really love snowmen. Thanks so much for playing along, I have entered your in the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this DD. thanks for all your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete