Friday, March 23, 2012

Red-bellied Woodpecker

As most of you know from former posts, I have really been enjoying my birds this winter. One of my frequent guests at the suet feeder is the red-bellied woodpecker. I have several that visit, I can tell by their different sizes. I have really large one and some smaller ones. I did this art journal page to express how much I have enjoyed the red-bellied woodpecker. The word "Joy" comes to mind as I check several times a day to see which birds are at the feeder. Every time I look at this page I will be reminded of the joy they've brought. There is a lot of texture in this page. If it were a canvas, I'd probably work on it some more, but for an AJ page, I'll call it done.

Sweet comment from another site: JJacobenson "I love this...this is like looking out of a window~ love!".

No comments:

Post a Comment